Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Believe



I am the moon, the stars, and the sun
If only you believe

I could be your everything
Minus a few minor things
If only you believe

You say really, mostly, this is what you want
Except for this and that
And a little bit of something else

And in the long, long, long run
What's so important
That it can't be overcome?

The way I sigh late, late, late at night?
The way I hold the broom in the middle of the day?
The way I want to kiss you every morning?
The way I want others to know you are mine?

So maybe I could be anyone's everything
Even without a few minor things
If only I believe

And I don't need you to validate me
'Cause I could be the sun, the stars, and the moon
If maybe someday
I believe

8 October 2010, 10:07pm

No comments:

Post a Comment