Enough
I'm tired of being your pastime
Somebody to do until someone better comes along
The for right now girl
The one who isn't imagined in the future
My role as an adventure
A cool chick
But not someone for a commitment
The fun one, the raw one
The doncha wish your girlfriend was just like one
But not the girlfriend kinda one
And when I'm in the paper
And when you hear me on the radio
Or you see me on the TV
You can say to your friends
That used to be MY GYAL
or I know her
or I dated her
or I fucked her
or she was crazy about me
or she loved me
And when they ask you
“Why not anymore?”
What will you say?
She wasn't spontaneous enough
Underneath a building
In an alleyway
In the rain
Or she wasn't open enough
In high heels
Full body fishnet
Kama Sutra oil
Or she wasn't enough
Simultaneous orgasms
Good, game, and giving
Pushing personal boundaries
Where will you find what's right here, in one woman?
'Cause only you won't see it
Heard it so many times, it's like a mantra
“He didn't know how good he had it”
But someday this woman will be enough for one man
And one good man is all I need.
4:05am 19 November 2009 on school trip to Dangriga, bus on Hummingbird Highway
Should have listened to my second thoughts then... a pre-exorcism poem...
No comments:
Post a Comment